Specializing in coaching businesses in person or by phone, teleseminar, web on how to get the most out of their trade show experience with more revenue and sales. Thing about exhibiting at a trade show or event, we can help you!!
FREE Boothcamp™ tips with no obligation to help your exhibitors get the most out of your tradeshow
with booth traffic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 508/3803737. Do you have an event that needs more revenue from booth sales, advertising or sponsorships, we can help!!
- Booth Set-Up and Staffing
- Where to set up your booth
- Theming your booth
- What is the attendee looking for?
- Booth Etiquette
- Selecting and Training Booth Staff
- Goal Setting
- Lead Management
- Pre--show activities, At Show activities and Post show activities
- Promotions - pre-show,at show and post show
- Contact with the Press and Social Media
- Pre-show Staff Rally
- Results - How do you measure staff, booth and sales?
- Post show - Wrap up with staff
- Review exhibitor manual
- Show Marketing opportunities
- Choosing Sponsorships at trade shows
- Need Temporary Staffing, we can help!!
Call Nancy Frede at 508/380-3737 or email email@example.com for more information.
TRADE SHOW STRATEGIES
"You were able to capture our audience and provide them valuable information which they need to successfully present their business at a trade show. You made a difference at "before" event nook signing and after at the show case bringing together distinct pieces of information that was extremely helpful to the small business owners. Now that we are aware of the valuable pre and post expo presentations that you provide, we wil plan to make at least two presentations in advance of our programs in the future."
Manager, CT Small and Minority Business Services Unit
Please call 508/380-3737 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frede Enterprises LLC offers booth strategies, seminars for exhibitors and staff training to show managers, corporate meeting planners, exhibit managers and organizations where trade shows are an integral part of the marketing mix. Nancy Frede of Frede Enterprises LLC can help you create the strategy to improve revenues for your trade show or conference, increase traffic flow in the show, create show games, train your staff and/or sell the advertising, booths, sponsorships or manage the event.
Frede Enterprises LLC has given boothcamp™ workshops to add value to the trade show exhibitors, help the inexperienced exhibitor and to encourage booth sales for the following organizations:
PUBLISHED ARTICLES AND WORKSHOPS
Trade Show Executive magazine pp. 26-27 January 2008
- American Marketing Association – Boston Chapter –November, 2000
- Community Associations Institute- New England
- NH Home Show – January, 2001
- New Hampshire Lodging & Restaurant Association 1999
- New England Water Works Association- 2000 Show
- PCMA – NE
- Rhode Island Builders Association –2000 Home Show
- Wedding Day Expositions – 2000-2001
- Mimlist advisor on boothcamp(sm) tips 2002-2005
- ASAE contributor on marketing and meeting expo list servs 2002-2005
- Member of IAEM 2000 - 2003
- Bristol, CT 2006 Bristol Press
- Waterbury, CT 2007 Mattatuck Senior Center
- West Hartford, CT 2007 West Hartford Senior Center
- Meriden, CT 2007 -2014 Record Journal
- Westerly, RI 2007 Westerly Sun
- Real Oldies 1250 - Chicopee, MA August 2008
- Meriden, CT 2008 Record Journal September 2008
- Colorado Society of Association Executives October 2008
- Simsbury Library, CT November, 2009 and March 2010
- Hartford Public Library, CT April - May 2010
Frede Enterprises LLC and MarketSense have been published in Corporate Philanthropy News, Corporate Philanthropy Newsletter, ASAE meetings and expo website, Small Market Meetings, Corporate & Incentive Travel, Chamber Executive, Association Trends, Trade Show Executive and NonProfit World. Frede is a former member of ASAE and CSAE. She is a past long term member of IAEM, IAEM-NE, NE/SAE and PCMA NE.